Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy Busy Day

Today was very busy as my blog title says.  I was able to have my first patient walked out by 10, including doing my selective polish and sealant PE on her.  Her mouth  was so clean and I felt great getting everything done so quickly.  Then I did a sealant on Sarah (she was so nice to let me do it so that I could meet my requirement).  I have decided that I really enjoy doing sealants and I would like to do more of them.  I passed off all 3 of my sealant requirements this week too.  After morning clinic I came home, played with my cute dog, and then went back to the clinic to do a full mouth set of x-rays on one of my wonderful friends.  I did 16 PAs and 4 BWX on her and I didn't have to retake a single one!  I was dang proud of myself!  :)  It's been a great day.  Oh, and in case anyone was wondering I did get to take that pano on Monday, so my pano requirements are done.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment