Saturday, April 2, 2011

Screenings

So, I went up to the clinic yesterday to do some screenings in hope of finding a class 3 patient.  My first patient who seemed promising didn't show up.  Then my grandma came in (she is one of the most awesome women I know) and I was able to take a pano on her, which was wonderful.  Then my last patient came in and there was some success there.  Kelsey and I were both very stressed about getting a class 3 patient because that's all we have left to do, but then I found a "possible Class 3" patient in the screening folder.  I asked Costley about it and she said that the lady is a class 3.  So, after getting the ok from the senior who screened her she became my pateint. Wahoo!  I called this person and she is suppposed to be coming in on Monday (after I volunteered to pay for half of her appointment).  Double wahoo!  In order to help Kelsey out I gave her one of the girls I screened. 

I have to say I love all of the girls in my class.  We all work together to help each other out, which I feel like it boosts team spirit and we're all able to accomplish more than we would if we were all only focused on ourselves.  Go class of 2012!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a Class III, even if it was in a round about way. Good job! (Sorry about the stinking people who don't show up.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the one patient McCall! I feel bad that we can't see her sister this semester because she's not what we need. It feels weird to do that to someone.

    ReplyDelete