Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stacking

Just a quick few thoughts about instrumentation.  Let's start from worst and end with best.  That way when I'm done typing I will be thinking about what I do well at the end. 

Adaptation - most of the time I do a good job at this, but sometimes adaptation doesn't even seem to occur to me.

Recently I have discovered how wonderful it is to get a piece of calculus off by getting it from the facial and lingual side.  (Sometimes I wonder how I didn't ever try some of these amazing instrumenting techniques.)

One of my favorite things I have heard in the last few days was when Dr. Hanson told me I had a nice stack.  Wahoo!  I am actually keeping my fingers together.  I really struggled with that last semester.

I was pondering about how far I've come since last semester and I feel like I have grown in leaps and bounds.  In fact, I wonder why it ever seemed so hard before since it feels so natural now.

Oh, one more thing.  I was very ergonomic on Wednesday and even Pro. Alexander noticed.  (I still want to be able to put on my earrings when I'm old you know?)

No comments:

Post a Comment