Monday, August 30, 2010

I survived!

Well, I survived my first week of dental hygiene (at the beginning of the week I was not so sure I would, but by the end of the week I was loving it).  I have already learned a lot, but there is so much more to cram in for the next 2 years.  Today we started working on each other with the air/water syringes and suction!  I had no idea we'd be working on each other so soon.  I was kind of scared at first, but when Tanya and I were paired up I felt a little bit better about it.  We both have had the least experience, so we both felt ok with spraying each other in the face... which we did... a few times.  Ha ha.  I had a lot of fun learning how to do things and how to not do things.  We laughed most of the time we were practicing.  It was definitely a good experience.  I decided that when the BlueBoa stays where I want it to I like it, but when it will not stay in place it is one of my worst enemies.  The more and more that I am in clinic, in class, or doing hygiene homework, the more I realize how much I love it.  I was worried about being in the program, but I love it.  I would have regretted it if I had not done this program.  I have already made so many new friends and had a blast practicing.  Today has gone by so fast.  I hope I can remember everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment