Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Health History

Well, today MeChel and I got to have a good look at each others' health histories... nothing too exciting to report about either of us unfortunately.  It was fun to learn how to use our drug reference book.  I never thought that learning about drugs could be interesting, but I have now decided that I find it fascinating to see how different drugs react.  I took an extra sheet home so that I can practice writing Launce's history (he's such a good husband to let me practice with him all the time - the best part is is that he enjoys it!)  It seems like there are a lot of things to write, but I'm sure after a while it will just come naturally.  I also learned how to properly fill out my own health history, so now I will be more effective when I go to the doctor too.  Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment