Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Saw the Calculus Fly

So, even though it's Wednesday I still want to blog about Monday because I had some cool experiences with my patient.  My patient was a Class II pt and had a bunch of calculus on his mandibular anterior linguals.  I used my orange tip for the ultrasonic to get it off and boy did it come off.  I really like the ultrasonic, but I haven't even really gotten to see a whole lot of calculus come off with it until today.  I feel like I learned how to better use my ultrasonic after today because I had a lot of calculus to get off.  I learned how to angle it better for certain areas, which helped me be more effective.  I am now a totally firm believer of using the ultrasonic.

1 comment:

  1. it's fun seeing it come off like that huh? i love the ultrasonic!

    ReplyDelete