Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Monday Make Up... Again

I always forget to blog on Mondays it seems like, but I couldn't skip what happened on Monday.  I was able to do 4 quads of a 1B in one appointment.  Hurray!  Seeing myself make progress is so encouraging.  I have been keeping myself organized and coming to clinic as best prepared as I can for what I'm going to do for the day.  I am also learning how to instrument better and more effectively (I think).  The funny story of the day award goes to Pro. Costley though.  I went to ask her if she would come do my scale check and she was standing in Karlie, Heather, and Tanya's pod and she was talking to Heather.  She meant to say she wanted to sit down, but accidentally added an h in the word.  We all had a good laugh about it, including Pro. Costley.  Ha ha ha.

Goal: Work on being faster and just as effective so I can keep on finishing patients in 1 day (1Bs and 5s).

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! Keep up the good work!! :) Thanks for your help today. It saved me some time!

    ReplyDelete