Monday, November 8, 2010

I Am the Operator

Snow snow and more snow!  It snowed, interspersed with rain all day today.  I loved it.  It was so nice to be able to have our windows open to look outside since it was overcast and the sun was not shining in our faces.  I got to be the operator first and Stefanie was my patient.  I really enjoyed being able to put everything together like we will be doing for patients.  I also really enjoyed feeling like a real hygenist.  I was able to feel that way because I have learned many skills that I need, now I just get to keep working on them.  I like reviewing health history because I feel like it has the most detail, so I want to make sure that I am doing it correctly.  Probing went well for me today.  I don't feel so scared to probe anymore.  We only got through OHI today and we get to finish the rest on Wednesday.  I can't believe how fast the time went by today.  I guess that's what happens when you're doing something you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment