Monday, January 10, 2011

Actually Calm and had Fun

Today was a great day.  I actually felt calm before my patient arrived and during the whole appointment.  I felt so good knowing that I was calm.  I finished up scaling my husband's mouth today and I loved knowing that I got his mouth clean and as free of bacteria as possible.  It was also fun seeing his progress since the last time I was here.  I only had 2 spots of calculus that I missed and I was really proud of myself for that.  I am still learning at how to see and feel for calculus, but I feel like the more practice I get at it the easier it will be to detect.  I can tell that the interproximal areas are the areas that I need to work on detecting the most.  I also noticed that as I looked through his mouth again I am beginning to be able to notice different restorations faster and more accurately.  I was also able to get everything done on time - a definite improvement from last Wednesday.  :)  I am excited for my patient on Wednesday even more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment