Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Monday's Pt

Oops!  I forgot to blog about my experience on Monday.  Normally I would just move on and make sure to keep up on my blogs, but I had a great day on Monday so I wanted to make sure that I blogged about it.  My pt on Monday was awesome.  I was able to do x-rays, get all the way through OHI, and scale one quad!  I was so excited!  Days like today make me feel like one day I really will be able to finish a pt in one appointment.  Not only was I able to get through one quad, but my pt was so interested in how to better take care of his mouth.  After I showed him calculus and how it forms in the mouth and how to prevent it he was asking me for more techniques and information than I gave him.  It was very rewarding for me to see my pt take such an interest in his oral hygiene.  Since he was so interested I really think that he will work to improve and meet the goals that we set.  I am excited to see him at his next appointment to see how things go.  I have also been wanting to improve on organizing my area and I felt like I really had everything organized and looking good.  My goal that I set for today was to try to do things as smoothly as I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment