Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I've Been Disclosed

So, yesterday in clinic we had fun using a disclosing agent to see where the biofilm was in our mouths.  It was fun watching my mouth turn blue, however, the taste of it was not as fun.  I learned that I need to be brushing a few different areas a little better than I thought I was.  I got to practice brushing MeChel's teeth and flossing them as well.  Brushing someone else's teeth is going to take some getting used to.  I didn't want to push to hard and hurt her, but I wanted to make sure I was doing an effective job at getting all of the stuff off of her teeth.  Flossing someone else's teeth is going to take even more getting used to I think because I do not want to hurt any patient by snapping the floss through their contacts.  I will have to practice that on my own free time. 
P.S. - Can I just say that I love Crest Pro Health nighttime rinse?  It's fabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment