Monday, October 25, 2010

Zoom Zoom

Today went by so fast today!  It's almost time to go and I feel like I just got here.  We got to have another practice day and it was awesome!  We passed off our OHI PE and our Intraoral Camera PE.  I am excited to get to work with patients and work with them to help them improve their oral health.  I think it will be so rewarding to have patients who listen and who do what you suggest and be able to see real improvement in their mouths.  Karlie and I had fun pretending that each of us had crazy diseases or ate or drank too much cariogenic foods.  The more I learn here the more I want to share what I learn.  I tell my family and my friends things to help them.  I really liked using different instruments today.  The 204S is awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment